Wednesday, November 6, 2013

'Tis the Season for Holiday Giving

I have been basically begging and pleading for donations on facebook...stopping just short of offering one of my children.  Although you are welcome to babysit if you donate.

In all seriousness, an amazing and generous friend has started an adopt a family sort of project on her facebook page (Go check out Tripping While Standing Still...she rocks!) ...and you know what?  People are being so generous!

However, she came across a family that needed help but the family was a little too large for just one person (there are 5 young children).  That's were WE all come in.  If you are reading this, when I say "WE" I mean you too.  Even if you donate a dollar you are helping.  Trust me!

Just imagine being a single parent this time of year.  The stress of the holidays is an added burden to an already full plate.  When the mom we are helping was told about this, she was in tears.  She had been feeling so helpless.  But we can help.  I know that I can go without a little something here and there to make a small donation to help this family.  Can you do the same?

I am going to add a link to this post to donate via PayPal.  I will take ALL donations and purchase a Visa Gift Card and send it to the family.

I only hope that it makes the holidays brighter for a deserving family!

Thank you all in advance.  You are awesome!

    alt text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I am horrible at responding to comments, I read every one (even the spam comments trying to sell me cheap Christian Louboutins). Leave a nice comment and I will buy you a drink...someday.