Friday, October 19, 2012

Give Me 5 for Friday: Things to be grateful for TODAY

It's that time of the week again...Give me 5 for Friday.


I wanted to go with something positive.  So here are 5 things that I am grateful for TODAY:

1.  My kids, my husband and I, and our family are all healthy.

2.  There are still great people in the world!  Most of my readers know that I LOVE Mary Tyler Mom and her blog.  And most of you know that I shared Donna's Cancer Story every day in the month of September.  Well, today is Donna's Remembery (the 3 year anniversary of her death).  Over at Donna's Good Things, you can donate today and my friend Tripping While Standing Still has promised to run a mile for each dollar donated between 7 am today and 7 pm tomorrow.  They have already raised over $2000.00!
You can donate here:
http://www.donnasgoodthings.org/content/donate.php?s=22
Any amount helps!

3.  I am going to help my friend with those miles...and run my fat ass off as well!

4.  I did great on Weight Watchers this week and lost an even 5 pounds as of yesterday morning ;)

5.  I just had an awesome salad for lunch, it's FRIDAY, and payday!!! (okay, I put three things in #5...)

So what are you grateful for today?

alt text

3 comments:

  1. I'm grateful that one of my co-workers brought these delicious chocolate chip, nut and coconut cookies back from the bakery after he ate lunch.

    YUMMMMY!!!

    Kudos to you on the healthy lunch and for losing the weight!!! Awesome!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weigh to go on the 5lbs!!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I am horrible at responding to comments, I read every one (even the spam comments trying to sell me cheap Christian Louboutins). Leave a nice comment and I will buy you a drink...someday.