Friday, October 26, 2012

Give Me 5 for Friday: 5 Great Blog Posts This Week

TGIF, everyone!!! I know "TGIF" is a cheesy saying...but really, I am thanking the heavenly Father above that it's Friday!  That's the truth.

Whew, what a week it has been.

So for Give Me 5 for Friday, I am going to share with you 5 blog posts that I read this week that I just LOVED!   Of course, there are more than 5 that I read and enjoyed, but it's called Give Me 5...not 6...or 7. 

I am also going to a add tab at the top of my blog for "Blogs I LOVE".  These will be all of the blogs that I read when I get a minute...or second...to do so.  The list will always be growing, so check it out:)

Now, here's Give Me 5 for Friday!!!




1. Trying to Go with My Flow by Bethany at My Four Boys.  I LOVE this blog!  It is one that I read as soon as she posts something.  Everything that Bethany writes is just amazing!

2.  Scarred for Life is a guest post over on the crumb diaries.  I adore Allyson and I read her blog regularly.  But this week she had a guest post by her sister and it had me on the edge of my seat.  Go check it out.  Part 1 and 2 are posted already!

3.  A Letter to My 51 Year Old Self from Baby Rabies .  This post had me in tears.  Honestly.  This was the best post I have read in weeks.  I needed this!!!

4.  How Lovely to be a Woman by Katy from I Want A Dumpster Baby.  Wow!  I just love this gal!  She is so positive and wonderful.  And I am so happy for her and her husband, who are expecting TWINS. 

5.  I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now... from Jenn at My Daily Jenn-ism.  This is another one of my favorite blogs!  And I really loved this post.  It gave me something to think about ;)

I hope you all enjoy these posts as much as I did!

I won't be around much this weekend, but be sure to check out my Blogs I LOVE list for some weekend reading!
alt text

3 comments:

  1. Aw thank you! I am so flattered, not sure how I missed this share on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections, Katie!!

    Be safe from the storm this weekend.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Thank you!! That took me totally off guard.. here I was minding my own business, reading your blog as I do... and BAM! There I am :) xxooxxoo Thank you!! Love you to pieces :) Hope you're in a safe place for this storm!

    ReplyDelete

Even though I am horrible at responding to comments, I read every one (even the spam comments trying to sell me cheap Christian Louboutins). Leave a nice comment and I will buy you a drink...someday.