Monday, October 1, 2012

Do you want to have more fun at home with your kids?

Well, do you?  I am sure your answer is "YES"!!!

You know how it goes.  You are home with your kids.  They are bored.  They are whiny.  You are ready to scream (and speaking of wine...oh wait, not that kind of wine).  You want to keep the kids entertained without dragging them out of the house or spending a fortune.

Well, look no further than the new eBook by Anna Luther from My Life and Kids.

The eBook is called, very appropriately, 75 Ways to Have More Fun at Home



I love Anna's blog.  I read it regularly and link up every Wednesday for Finding the Funny.  So it comes as no surprise to me that she has written this eBook with so many GREAT ideas!  I had the privilege of previewing it last week and I absolutely loved it.  It's honestly a go-to resource for parents to use when they are home with their children.  Whether you are a stay at home mom or a parent working out of the home looking to have some fun with the kids on the weekends, this eBook has ideas for you!

To name a few of my favorites...
  • Play dress up.  And not just the kids...You too:)
  • Have a snow day...in the summer.  Anna says, "crank the A/C, put on your hats, scarves and mittens and serve hot chocolate and cookies."  What a cute idea!
  • Make your kids your "little laundry helpers".  Ummm, who doesn't want to have their kids help them with chores?!  Start 'em early!
  • Have a picnic.
  • Go camping...inside.  Anna says they "roll out the sleeping bags, bring our flashlights, turn on a sound machine for nature music and bring our Twilight Turtle with us to provide the stars".  Super cute idea!  And it so happens that we have the little Twilight ladybug:)
  • Have a scavenger hunt.  There are some suggestions for different types of scavenger hunts you can have.
  • Build a ball pit.  You have to check out the eBook for the super easy way you can do this at home!!!
There are so many other fabulous ideas!

And the best part is that you can purchase the eBook as a PDF document from Anna's website (just click the link in the beginning of this post or click on the image of the eBook) or on Amazon as a download for Kindle for only $3.99!  And you can do it TODAY...it is being officially released today, October 1st.  At $3.99, it is a great deal!  Trust me:)

Now go check out 75 Ways To Have More Fun at Home...and let the fun begin!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the awesome review Katie! It makes me want to go read my book again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I am horrible at responding to comments, I read every one (even the spam comments trying to sell me cheap Christian Louboutins). Leave a nice comment and I will buy you a drink...someday.