Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Karma is a big B*%^#

“Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. ”
-Sakyong Mipham

I really want to keep this blog light-hearted and humorous, but I must touch on what happened today with the verdict of the Casey Anthony trial. Being a mother, I can't imagine how one would harm their child, although it happens everyday. Shocked is only one word I would use to describe how I felt when I heard that verdict. Disgusted, sickened, and sad for that little girl...the list could go on and on.
When I think of children who are harmed by anyone and their offender does not face legal consequences, one thing that makes be feel better is thinking of that big b&^$* that they call Karma. I hope it comes back to all of them and kicks their asses. That is my hope today for the mother who sat and smiled upon hearing her fate. Yes, she was found not guilty but she must live her life knowing that her child is gone. Only she truly knows what role she played in that...it is her cross to bear.

I found this picture and it made me smile...hope you all enjoy it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I am horrible at responding to comments, I read every one (even the spam comments trying to sell me cheap Christian Louboutins). Leave a nice comment and I will buy you a drink...someday.