Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's ALMOST too quiet...almost

My  two youngest daughters are napping and the oldest just went to my mom's.  It is so quiet...complete and utter peace.  I was just thinking, "It's almost too quiet...almost".  Then I started to think of things I could do with my free time.

1.  Take a shower
2.  Actually do something with my hair (Imagine that!)
3.  Watch mindless TV, namely something on TLC, Bravo, or E!
4.  Read my newest "novel" Uncharted Territori by none other than Tori Spelling...now that is some classic literature right there
5.  Paint my nails (because the state that they are in now is shameful).
6.  Finish folding laundry (and putting away the 2 loads from this morning)
7.  Clean the kitchen
8.  Water my plants (that are barely hanging on out there)
9.  Take a nap
10.  Have a glass and wine and relax

These are just 10 things that I thought of in about 2 minutes...so I am sure the list could be endless.  It is is crazy what I can get done in a mere 2 hours now, because I honestly think that I will try to do most of what is on this list.  I make every last second of alone time (bliss) count!

What do you do when you get some free time to yourself?  I would love to hear so I can add it to my list for the next time (most likely months from now) that I get this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I am horrible at responding to comments, I read every one (even the spam comments trying to sell me cheap Christian Louboutins). Leave a nice comment and I will buy you a drink...someday.