Thursday, June 30, 2011

My name is Katie...and I drive a minivan

Yes, I drive a minivan...and I love every second of it. There is always enough room for everyone. I can open the doors with my remote and the kids can get right in.  There is plenty of trunk space for the stroller, groceries, etc. Not to mention the DVD player that keeps them happy and quiet most of the time (I stress the word most of the time).  Overall, I am very happy with our decision and I accept the negative connotation that often comes with it.  I came across some bumper stickers that I would like to share regarding the dreaded minivan.
Here are some of my faves:

I used to be cool.

Because no one daydreams about driving a minivan.

My other car is even worse.

I can't believe I am driving a minivan.

Living the dream.

Condoms prevent minivans.

And even though I think these are humorous and I understand people's distaste for this vehicle, I like to think that they are just jealous...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I am horrible at responding to comments, I read every one (even the spam comments trying to sell me cheap Christian Louboutins). Leave a nice comment and I will buy you a drink...someday.